Half Day One2One Workshops
Visiting some of South Yorkshire’s hidden gems, these half day landscape photography workshops are a great way to get to know your camera and cover a variety of locations, subjects and techniques.
Depending on the time of day and year, we will visit stunning locations including:
- windswept landscapes
- wind farms
- capture the best of the seasons colours
Learn key skills
During the workshop we will cover a range of basic techniques and skills including shutter speeds, aperture, depth-of-field and using filters. We’ll look at the use of different lenses and composition skills, as well as controlling exposure and the use of light.
You can book either a morning or afternoon session, whichever suits you best and each workshop last for around 4 hours.
You will need to bring:
- Film/Digital SLR or bridge digital camera, we cater for all types
- A range of lenses from wide angle to telephoto
- A tripod and filters will be useful if you have any
- Your cameras instruction manual may also be useful
- Waterproof clothing and sensible footware.
Tuition costs £110
Please e-mail me to discuss your requirements, as well as check dates and availability.