Step out of the rural landscape and into the urban environment for this exciting range of
urban landscape photography workshops in some of the UK’s top cities.
Take control of your camera and perfect your urban landscape skills as Craig takes you on an exploration of light and life in our big cities. Discover the architecture, character-filled side streets, colourful graffiti, stunning urban views and learn how to tackle the hustle and bustle of city life in a creative way. Tailor-made personal tuition guaranteed on these One2One workshops.
- Explore the modern architecture at Manchester’s Salford Quays, during the day or at night.
- Photograph the stunning views of Newcastle, along the Tyne River with its famous bridges.
- Capture abstracts with impact at the Selfridges store in Birmingham
- Take a walk through the historic setting of the Albert Docks in Liverpool.
- Choose from three top London locations, each with their own character and technical challenges.
Try out the Seven5 filter system from LEE Filters.
We have the complete system for you to try for yourself on each of the workshops.
Click on the picture to watch Craig using the the Seven5 system with LEE Filters.
Book a City Photo Walk and learn key skills and creative techniques
that you can then use in both rural and urban landscape environments